Saturday 2 November 1912
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bertrand Goldschmidt and Robert Ballanger.
The Adventures of Lieutenant Petrosino, directed by Sidney M. Goldin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
while A Hoosier Chronicle by Meredith Nicholson was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 November 1912!
Which were the important events of 2 November 1912 ?
- Catholicism - All Souls Day (unless on a Sunday)
- Rastafari movement - The coronation of Haile Selassie (1930) celebrated
- USA - admission day (1889) of North Dakota and South Dakota as 39th and 40th states.
- Ancient Latvia - Dveselu Diena held
- Mexico and the United States - Day of the Dead (Spanish: El Dia de los Muertos), a Mexican and Mexican-American celebration of dead ancestors.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1912 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- In Ragtime Land - Arthur Collins
- On a Beautiful Night with a Beautiful Girl - Heidelberg Quintet
- Mary Was My Mother's Name - American Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?