Saturday 2 November 1912
It was Saturday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Bertrand Goldschmidt and Robert Ballanger.
Petticoat Camp, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 November 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 November 1912!
Which were the important events of 2 November 1912 ?
- Catholicism - All Souls Day (unless on a Sunday)
- Rastafari movement - The coronation of Haile Selassie (1930) celebrated
- USA - admission day (1889) of North Dakota and South Dakota as 39th and 40th states.
- Ancient Latvia - Dveselu Diena held
- Mexico and the United States - Day of the Dead (Spanish: El Dia de los Muertos), a Mexican and Mexican-American celebration of dead ancestors.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1912 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- In Ragtime Land - Arthur Collins
- Mary Was My Mother's Name - American Quartet
- On a Beautiful Night with a Beautiful Girl - Heidelberg Quintet