Thursday 7 November 1912
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 7, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Chithira Varma and Victor Beaumont.
Petticoat Camp, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 7 November 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 7 November 1912!
Which were the important events of 7 November 1912 ?
- R.C. Saints - Saint Willibrord
- Russia - day of the October Revolution (1917) in the Gregorian Calendar, unofficially commemorated
- Northern Catalonia - National Day, after Treaty of Pyrenees.
- Also see November 7 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Chithira Varma: Indian Hindu monarch, the last ruling Maharaja of the Princely State of Travancore, in southern India.
- Victor Beaumont: German-English actor (d. 1977).
- The Deutsche Opernhaus (now Deutsche Oper Berlin) opens in the Berlin neighborhood of Charlottenburg, with a production of Beethoven's Fidelio.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1912 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I'll Take You Home Again, Kathleen - Will Oakland
- Everybody Two-Step - American Quartet