Thursday 21 November 1912
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 21, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pierre Grimal and Eleanor Powell.
Petticoat Camp, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 November 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 November 1912!
Which were the important events of 21 November 1912 ?
- Also see November 21 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- World Hello Day
- Bangladesh - Armed Forces Day in Bangladesh
- R.C. Saints - Presentation of Mary
- World Television Day
- Pierre Grimal: French educator and writer; a university professor from 1938, emeritus from 1982.
- Eleanor Powell: American tap dancer/wife of Glenn Ford, dies of cancer at age 69 (born 1912).
- Anne Bolt: Photo-journalist / trade unionist.
- Kenneth Bergquist: American military careerist, he rose to the rank of Major General in the Air Force.
- Israel Cohen: Palestinean executive and CEO of Giant Food, a grocery store.
- Magli Elster: Norwegian poet, translator, literary critic, and psychoanalyst.