Tuesday 5 November 1912
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on November 5, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Benito De Jesus .
Petticoat Camp, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 November 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 November 1912!
Which were the important events of 5 November 1912 ?
- R.C. Saints - November 5th is the feast day of the following Roman Catholic Saints: St. Bertilia
- St. Laetus
- Pope Zachary
- St. Sylvia
- St. Magnus
- St. Galation
- St. Fibitius
- St. Felix and Eusebius
- St. Elizabeth
- St. Dominator
- Ancient Latvia - the festival Katrina
- United Kingdom and New Zealand - Guy Fawkes night (also called Bonfire night; or Fireworks night): Failure of the Gunpowder Plot to blow up Parliament in 1605 is celebrated with bonfires and fireworks.
- St. Domninus
- Benito De Jesus: A legendary Puerto Rican composer, poet, singer, guitarist and songwriter of romantic ballads, including "Nuestro Juramento", "La copa rota", "Sigamos pecando".
- Arizona, Kansas andWisconsin vote for female suffrage
- Bulgarian troops in Constantinople blockade drinking water
- Woodrow Wilson (Democrat) beats Theodore Roosevelt (Progressive) and President Taft (Republican).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1912 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I'll Take You Home Again, Kathleen - Will Oakland
- Everybody Two-Step - American Quartet