Thursday 28 November 1912
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Heinz Galinski and Morris Louis.
Le mystère des roches de Kador, directed by Lonce Perret, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 November 1912!
Which were the important events of 28 November 1912 ?
- Also see November 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day - Ascension of `Abdu'l-Bah�
- Episcopal Diocese of Hawaii: Feast of the Holy Sovereigns in honor of the founders of the Anglican Church of Hawaii
- Albania - Albanian Independence day (from Turkey, 1912); also known as Albanian Flag Day due to other National events that correspond to this day
- Mauritania - Independence Day (from France, 1960)
- R.C. Saints - Pope Gregory III
- Heinz Galinski: President (Central council for Jews in Germany).
- Morris Louis: US Painter (post painterly abstraction), dies at 49.
- Walter Benona Sharp: American oil tycoon (Born 1870).
- Albania declares its independence from the Ottoman Empire.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 28 November 1912
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1912 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Moonlight Bay Medley - Conway's Band
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
What news were making the headlines those days in November 1912?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?