Thursday 28 November 1912
It was Thursday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 28, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Morris Louis and Heinz Galinski.
Petticoat Camp, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 November 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 November 1912!
Which were the important events of 28 November 1912 ?
- Also see November 28 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith: Holy Day - Ascension of `Abdu'l-Bah�
- Episcopal Diocese of Hawaii: Feast of the Holy Sovereigns in honor of the founders of the Anglican Church of Hawaii
- Albania - Albanian Independence day (from Turkey, 1912); also known as Albanian Flag Day due to other National events that correspond to this day
- Mauritania - Independence Day (from France, 1960)
- R.C. Saints - Pope Gregory III
- Morris Louis: US Painter (post painterly abstraction), dies at 49.
- Heinz Galinski: President (Central council for Jews in Germany).
- Walter Benona Sharp: American oil tycoon (Born 1870).
- Albania declares its independence from the Ottoman Empire.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1912 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Kentucky Days - Peerless Quartet
- Ragtime Soldier Man - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan