Saturday 30 November 1912
It was Saturday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 30, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Constant Stotijn and Jaan Hargel.
Cleopatra, directed by Charles L. Gaskill, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 November 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 November 1912!
Which were the important events of 30 November 1912 ?
- Cities for Life Day; 300 cities around the world declare their opposition to the death penalty
- Official End of the Hurricane Season
- Philippines - Andres Bonifacio Day
- R.C. Saints - Saint Andrew the apostle
- Also see November 30 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Barbados - Independence Day (from Britain, 1966)
- Constant Stotijn: Dutch oboist (Residence Orchestra).
- Jaan Hargel: Estonian flute player conductor and educator (d. 1966).
- Gordon Parks: Fort Scott, Kansas -- Film director / author (Learning Tree).
- 4th CFL Grey Cup: Hamilton Alerts defeats Toronto Argonauts, 11-4
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1912 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Kentucky Days - Peerless Quartet
- Ragtime Soldier Man - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan