Wednesday 12 December 1945
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 12, 1945). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include René Pétillon and Portia Simpson-Miller.
The Stork Club, directed by Hal Walker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
On TV people were watching Choreotones.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 12 December 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 12 December 1945!
Which were the important events of 12 December 1945 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Mas�'il (Questions) - First day of the 15th month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- R.C. Saints - optional memorial of Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Also see December 12 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Kenya - Jamhuri Day: Independence Day (from Britain, 1963)
- René Pétillon: French satirical and political cartoonist.
- Portia Simpson-Miller: Jamaican politician 7th Prime Minister of Jamaica.
- Patrice Duhamel: French business leader, a top executive of television and radio stations, and a newspaper journalist and editor.
- Tony Williams: American drummer composer and producer (The Tony Williams Lifetime) (d. 1997).
- Leslie Holbert: LPGA golfer.
- Pauline Gedge: Novelist.
- Portia Miller: World Leader.
- Susi Hush: TV producer.
- Harold Hamm: Businessman.
- Alan Ward: Rocker.
- Karl Edward Wagner: United States -- Sci-fi author (Bloodstone, Night Winds).
- Special Court of justice convicts NSB-leader Mussert to death.