Monday 10 December 1945
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 10, 1945). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Aggie Damron and Eric Boom.
The Stork Club, directed by Hal Walker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
On TV people were watching Choreotones.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 10 December 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 December 1945!
Which were the important events of 10 December 1945 ?
- Aggie Damron: American astrologer from the '70s, studied at the Church of Light and becoming pro; on TV in the '80s.
- Eric Boom: Dutch guitarist / producer.
- Luisina Brando: Argentine actress of theatre, film and television of great popularity in the seventies and eighties.
- Susanna Moore: Writer.
- Mukhtar Altynbayev: former Kazakhstani Minister of Defense and General of the Army of Kazakhstan.
- George Webster: American singer and pianist (Cathedral Quartet) (d. 2013).
- Jimmy Rooney: Australian football (soccer) player, a left sided midfielder who was a member of the Australian 1974 World Cup squad in West Germany.
- Theodor Dannecker: German Nazi officer (Born 1913).
- Preston Tucker reveals plan to produce the Torpedo, a new 150 MPH car.