Sunday 16 December 1945
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on December 16, 1945). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bobby George and François Beiger.
The Stork Club, directed by Hal Walker, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
On TV people were watching Choreotones.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 16 December 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 16 December 1945!
Which were the important events of 16 December 1945 ?
- R.C. Saints - O Sapientia ; Adelaide of Italy
- South Africa - Day of Reconciliation
- Nepal - Constitution Day (To be confirmed)
- Kazakhstan - Independence Day
- Bahrain - National Day
- Bangladesh - Victory Day
- Bobby George: English darts player and sportscaster.
- Michael King: Actor (Lonely are the Brave), dies at 69.
- François Beiger: French fashion designer with his own brand.
- Patti Deutsch: American actress and Match Game panelist.
- Yukio Hattori: Japanese television commentator.
- Tony Hicks: English singer and guitarist (The Hollies).
- Cleveland Rams win NFL championship.