Sunday 30 December 1945
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on December 30, 1945). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Davy Jones and Alain Testart.
Strangler of the Swamp, directed by Frank Wisbar, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1945
On TV people were watching Casper the Friendly Ghost.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 December 1945
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 December 1945!
Which were the important events of 30 December 1945 ?
- The sixth day of Christmas in Western Christianity.
- R.C. Saints - Pope Felix I (optional memorial)
- Philippines - Rizal Day
- Davy Jones: English singer (The Monkees).
- Alain Testart
- Tom Murphy: American baseball player, a right-handed pitcher with the California Angels (1968-1972), Kansas City Royals (1972), St. Louis Cardinals (1973), Milwaukee Brewers (1974-1976), Boston Red Sox (1976-1977) and Toronto Blue Jays (1977-1979).
- Lloyd Kaufman: American director producer and screenwriter co-founded Troma Entertainment.
- John Kevin Moorhouse: Test pilot.
- Concetta Tomei: American actress.
- Vernon Wells: Australian actor and producer.
- Paola Pigni: Italian runner.
- Preston Andrew Trombly: Composer.