Tuesday 19 July 1921
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include André Moynet and Pierre Harmant.
Out of Luck, directed by Bert Klasey, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 July 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 July 1921!
Which were the important events of 19 July 1921 ?
- According to sitcom Father Ted, previous events that occurred on July 19 included Galway being liberated by the Indians, Marathon was renamed Snickers and the Ice Age ended.
- St. Symmachus
- St. Machrina
- St. Arsenius
- Catholic - Feasts of St. Vincent de Paul
- Nicaragua - National Liberation Day
- Myanmar - Martyr's Day
- Malaysia - Birthday of Yang di-Pertuan Besar of Ng Sembilan
- Roman festivals - Lucaria
- Pierre Harmant: French photographic historian known for his research on Niépce.
- André Moynet: French fighter pilot in World War II, who later become a test pilot and an entrepreneur-businessman.
- Andr? Moynet: St-Mand? Military man.
- Harold Camping: American evangelist author radio host (d. 2013).
- Elizabeth Spencer: American author and playwright.
- Rosalyn Yalow: American physicist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2011).
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Cherie - Ben Selvin & His Orchestra
- My Man (Mon Homme) - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
- I Found a Rose in the Devil's Garden - Sterling Trio