Monday 19 June 1911
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 19, 1911). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Mike Todd and Dudley Senanayake.
The Coffin Ship, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 June 1911
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 June 1911!
Which were the important events of 19 June 1911 ?
- Juneteenth ? celebrates the Emancipation Proclamation.
- Mike Todd: American movie producer of Broadway plays and TV and the owner of TV production companies.
- Dudley Senanayake: Ceylonese (now Sri Lanka) politician, who became the second Prime Minister of Ceylon, 1952-1953, and went on to become prime minister two more times (21 March - 21 July 1960)(1965-1970).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1911 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Day Dreams, Visions of Bliss - Henry Burr & Elise Stevenson
- Put Your Arms Around Me, Honey - Ada Jones