Monday 19 March 1923
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on March 19, 1923). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Tige Andrews in Brooklyn and Janine Dacosta.
Souls for Sale, directed by Rupert Hughes, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 19 March 1923
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 19 March 1923!
Which were the important events of 19 March 1923 ?
- Saint Adeltrudis (d.670)
- Saint Landoald
- Las Fallas in Valencia, Spain.
- Roman Catholicism and Church of England - Saint Joseph's Day for Saint Joseph of Nazareth, spouse of the Blessed Virgin Mary, stepfather of Jesus; patron saint of Belgium, a good death, carpenters hence also (alternative) Father's Day in Spain, Portugal, Belgium
- Mojoday in Discordianism
- The swallows return to Mission San Juan Capistrano in California.
- The first day of Quinquatria in ancient Rome, held in honor of Minerva.
- Janine Dacosta: French pianist.
- Tige Andrews in Brooklyn: New York, USA; actor (Captain Adam Greer - Mod Squad).
- Robert Brown
- Pamela Britton: Actress (Blondie, My Favorite Martian), dies at 50.
- Betty Goodwin: Canadian sculptor and painter (d. 2008).
- Benito Jacovitti: Italian illustrator (d. 1997).
- Henry Morgentaler: Polish-Canadian physician and activist (d. 2013).
- Giuseppe Rotunno: Italian cinematographer.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1923 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- When Hearts are Young - Paul Specht & His Orchestra
- He Loves It - Eddie Cantor