Tuesday 20 April 1926
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Taurus. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Press Roberts and Harriett Elizabeth.
The Border Sheriff, directed by Robert N. Bradbury, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1926
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 April 1926
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 April 1926!
Which were the important events of 20 April 1926 ?
- USA- National High Five Day
- Blessed Oda (d. 1158)
- Saint Victor (d.303)
- Saint Marcellinus
- Ridv�n begins at sunset (Bah�'f Faith).
- Festival of Matsu, Southeast Asia (2006).
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Taurus.
- Islam - Muhammad's Birthday observed in (2004)
- April 20 (4/20) is associated with 420 (cannabis culture).
- Saint Theotimus (died 407)
- Press Roberts: American astrologer, the author of "Signs and Parts in Plain English" with Don Borkowski, in late 1975, published by Vulcan Press 1976.
- Harriett Elizabeth: Byrd; politician (Wyoming House of Representatives).
- 1st check sent by radio facsimile transmission across Atlantic
- Western Electric and Warner Bros. announce Vitaphone, a process to add sound to film.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1926 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Here in My Arms - Jack Shilkret & His Orchestra
- Thanks for the Buggy Ride - Fred Waring's Pennsylvanians
- Always - George Olsen & His Orchestra