Sunday 20 November 1921
It was Sunday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Phyllis Thaxter and Helga Taeger.
Hamlet, directed by Svend Gade, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while The Valley of Silent Men by James Oliver Curwood was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 November 1921!
Which were the important events of 20 November 1921 ?
- Church of England - Edmund the Martyr
- Brazil - Zumbi Day (since 1978)
- United Kingdom - wedding day of Queen Elizabeth II (1947), official flag day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Revolution (1910)
- UNICEF - Universal Children's Day
- Vietnam - Teacher's Day (Ngay nha gi�o Vi?t Nam)
- Transgender Day of Remembrance (since 1999) 
- Phyllis Thaxter: Portland, Maine -- Actress (Nora, Ft Worth).
- Helga Taeger: German ballet dancer, ballet master, noted family, mother of astrologer/data collector/author Hans Hinrich Taeger; has ballet school in berlin, eye color: brown, married once.
- Frederic Trescases: France sport Champion.
- Jim Garrison: Louisiana DA (investigate JFK assassination), dies at 70.
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1921 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Royal Garden Blues - Original Dixieland Jazz Band
- There's Only One Pal, After All - Charles Hart & Elliot Shaw
- You Made Me Forget How to Cry - Henry Burr
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?