Thursday 20 January 1921
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 20, 1921). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jacques Ferron and André Vigarié.
The Love Light, directed by Frances Marion, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 January 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 January 1921!
Which were the important events of 20 January 1921 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Aquarius.
- Saint Fabian
- Epiphanius of Pavia
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Sebastian
- Presidential Inauguration Day in the United States.
- The Eve of St. Agnes.
- Jacques Ferron: Canadian physician, author and politician (Born 1921).
- André Vigarié
- Howard Unruh: American homicide; judged insane and incapable of standing trial.
- Bernt Engelmann: Germany -- Writer.
- Telmo Zarra: Spanish footballer (d. 2006).
- British submarine K5 leaves with man and mouse.
- Dagestan ASSR forms in RSFSR.
- Mountain Autonomous Republic established in RSFSR.
- Turkey declared in remnants of the Ottoman Empire.
- The first Constitution of Turkey is adopted, making fundamental changes in the source and exercise of sovereignty by consecrating the principle of national sovereignty.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Waiting for the Sun to Come Out - Lambert Murphy
- All She'd Say was Umh-Hum - Van & Schenck