Thursday 20 January 1921
It was Thursday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jacques Ferron and André Vigarié.
The Kid, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
while The Sheik by Edith M. Hull was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 January 1921!
Which were the important events of 20 January 1921 ?
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Aquarius.
- Saint Fabian
- Epiphanius of Pavia
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Sebastian
- Presidential Inauguration Day in the United States.
- The Eve of St. Agnes.
- Jacques Ferron: Canadian physician, author and politician (Born 1921).
- André Vigarié
- Howard Unruh: American homicide; judged insane and incapable of standing trial.
- Siegmund Giesecke: Germany Actor.
- Telmo Zarra: Spanish footballer (d. 2006).
- British submarine K5 leaves with man and mouse.
- Dagestan ASSR forms in RSFSR.
- Mountain Autonomous Republic established in RSFSR.
- Turkey declared in remnants of the Ottoman Empire.
- The first Constitution of Turkey is adopted, making fundamental changes in the source and exercise of sovereignty by consecrating the principle of national sovereignty.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1921 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?