Thursday 20 November 1941
It was Thursday, under the sign of Scorpio. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Gérard Riou and Gary Karr.
Suspicion, directed by Alfred Hitchcock, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
while For Whom the Bell Tolls by Ernest Hemingwa was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 November 1941!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the important events of 20 November 1941 ?
- Church of England - Edmund the Martyr
- Brazil - Zumbi Day (since 1978)
- United Kingdom - wedding day of Queen Elizabeth II (1947), official flag day
- Mexico - Anniversary of the Revolution (1910)
- UNICEF - Universal Children's Day
- Vietnam - Teacher's Day (Ngay nha gi�o Vi?t Nam)
- Transgender Day of Remembrance (since 1999) 
- Gérard Riou
- Gary Karr: Los Angeles, California -- Double-bassist (Oslo Philharmonic).
- Gary Karr in Los Angeles: California, USA; double-bassist (Oslo Philharmonic).
- Haseena Moin: Pakistani television writer and playwright.
- Oliver Sipple: American soldier and activist (d. 1989).
- Adm Nomura and Kurusu hands over Japanese last diplomatic note
- German Q / pirate ship Kormoran sinks near Australia
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?