Tuesday 20 October 1914
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 20, 1914). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Mario Luzi and Pierre Brisdoux Galloni d'Istria.
His Musical Career, directed by Charles Chaplin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 20 October 1914
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 October 1914!
Which were the important events of 20 October 1914 ?
- October 20 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith - Holy Day - the B�b
- French Republican Calendar - Orge (Barley) Day, twenty-ninth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Mario Luzi
- Pierre Brisdoux Galloni d'Istria: French military aviator, a flying ace in World War II, awarded the title of 'Compagnon de la Libération' (English: Companion of the Liberation).
- Fayard Nicholas: American tap dancer, one-half of The Nicholas Brothers (Born 1914).
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1914 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- The Whistling Coquette - Ada Jones & Billy Murray
- John McCormack - Good-Bye
- Can't You Hear Me Calling, Caroline? - George MacFarlane