Tuesday 20 October 1914
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Pierre Brisdoux Galloni d'Istria and Fayard Nicholas.
Your Girl and Mine: A Woman Suffrage Play, directed by Giles Warren, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1914
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 20 October 1914!
Which were the important events of 20 October 1914 ?
- October 20 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- Bah�'f Faith - Holy Day - the B�b
- French Republican Calendar - Orge (Barley) Day, twenty-ninth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Pierre Brisdoux Galloni d'Istria: French military aviator, a flying ace in World War II, awarded the title of 'Compagnon de la Libération' (English: Companion of the Liberation).
- Fayard Nicholas: American tap dancer, one-half of The Nicholas Brothers (Born 1914).
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 20 October 1914
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1914 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Mary, You're a Little Bit Old-Fashioned - Walter Van Brunt
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?