Saturday 21 June 1913
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 21, 1913). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Daurand and Aime Cesaire.
Her Sister's Secret, directed by Edgar G. Ulmer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 21 June 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 June 1913!
Which were the important events of 21 June 1913 ?
- Jean Daurand
- Aime Cesaire: French Martinican poet and politician (Born 1913).
- Irving Shulman: Author / screenwriter.
- Madihe Thero: Sri Lankan monk and scholar (d. 2003).
- Stefan O Iosif: Romanian Poet (Beautiful Irine), dies at 37.
- Tiny Broadwick is 1st woman to parachute from an airplane
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1913 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- The Trail of the Lonesome Pine - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- When Irish Eyes Are Smiling - Chauncey Olcott
- Bert Williams - Nobody
- Florida Rag - Fred Van Eps (as Van Eps Trio)