Saturday 21 June 1913
It was Saturday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean Daurand and Irving Shulman.
The Flying Circus, directed by Alfred Lind, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
while V.V.'s Eyes by Henry Sydnor Harrison was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 21 June 1913!
Which were the important events of 21 June 1913 ?
- Jean Daurand
- Irving Shulman: Author / screenwriter.
- Madihe Thero: Sri Lankan monk and scholar (d. 2003).
- Stefan O Iosif: Romanian Poet (Beautiful Irine), dies at 37.
- Tiny Broadwick is 1st woman to parachute from an airplane
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1913 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Florida Rag - Fred Van Eps (as Van Eps Trio)
- The Trail of the Lonesome Pine - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- When Irish Eyes Are Smiling - Chauncey Olcott
- Bert Williams - Nobody
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?