Sunday 29 June 1913
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Gerald Nabarro and Earle Meadows.
The Flying Circus, directed by Alfred Lind, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
while The Inside of the Cup by Winston Churchill was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 29 June 1913!
Which were the important events of 29 June 1913 ?
- The Netherlands - Veterans Day.
- Feast of Saints Peter and Paul (also a local holiday in Rome, of which they are patron saints)
- Seychelles - Independence Day.
- Gerald Nabarro: British politician who entered parliament in 1950.
- Earle Meadows: American pole vaulter (d. 1992).
- 2nd Balkan War begins-Bulgaria overthrows Greek / Serbian troops
- The Second Balkan War begins.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Say Au Revoir But Not Goodbye - John McCormack
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?