Thursday 5 June 1913
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include André Aalberg and Friedrich Wildgans.
The Battle of Gettysburg, directed by Charles Giblyn, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
What the sky looked like on 5 June 1913
Is this date important to you?
Commemorate it with a beautiful, custom-made star map of the constellations above you on 5 June 1913. A perfectly unique and touching gift!
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 June 1913!
Which were the important events of 5 June 1913 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of N�r (Light) - First day of the fifth month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Feast of Saint Boniface.
- Seychelles - Liberation Day.
- National holiday of Denmark (Constitution Day).
- World Environment Day, since the United Nations General Assembly resolution in 1972.
- Anniversary of the Signing of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement (Inuvaluit Day).
- André Aalberg: French Resistance fighter, awarded the title of 'Compagnon de la Libération' (English: Companion of the Liberation) for his heroism.
- Friedrich Wildgans: Composer.
- Conrad Marca-Relli: American-Italian painter and academic (d. 2000).
- Chris von der Ahe: German-born baseball pioneer (Born 1851).
- Dutch Disability laws go into effect