Thursday 5 June 1913
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Friedrich Wildgans and André Aalberg.
The Battle of Gettysburg, directed by Charles Giblyn, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
while The Amateur Gentleman by Jeffrey Farnol was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 June 1913!
Which were the important events of 5 June 1913 ?
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of N�r (Light) - First day of the fifth month of the Bah�'f Calendar.
- Feast of Saint Boniface.
- Seychelles - Liberation Day.
- National holiday of Denmark (Constitution Day).
- World Environment Day, since the United Nations General Assembly resolution in 1972.
- Anniversary of the Signing of the Inuvialuit Final Agreement (Inuvaluit Day).
- Friedrich Wildgans: Composer.
- André Aalberg: French Resistance fighter, awarded the title of 'Compagnon de la Libération' (English: Companion of the Liberation) for his heroism.
- Conrad Marca-Relli: American-Italian painter and academic (d. 2000).
- Chris von der Ahe: German-born baseball pioneer (Born 1851).
- Dutch Disability laws go into effect
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Snookey Ookums - Billy Murray
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?