Sunday 8 June 1913
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 8, 1913). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Janos Jagamas and Graham Watson.
Her Sister's Secret, directed by Edgar G. Ulmer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 8 June 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 8 June 1913!
Which were the important events of 8 June 1913 ?
- Saint Sabinianus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: Puy]
- World Ocean Day.
- Saint Audomar, bishop of ThTrouanne, confessor (Translation day)
- Saint Elphege, bishop, martyr (Translation day)
- Saint Marius, hermit [GTZ: Clermont]
- Trojecia, virgin (at Rodez)
- Roman Empire - second day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta.
- Blessed Chlodulph, bishop of Metz
- Blessed Gildard, bishop of Rouen, confessor
- Blessed Maximinus, bishop of Aix en Provence
- Blessed William, bishop of York, confessor
- Blessed Syra of Ireland, virgin
- Syria, virgin (at Troyes)
- saint Medard, bishop of Noyon, confessor [common]
- Graham Watson: Literary agent.
- Janos Jagamas: Composer.
- Peter Diamand: Artistic administrator.
- Aitor Castillo Gaubeka: Peruvian painter and art critic.
- Ren? Guillet: Annemasse physician.
- Louis-Henri Parias: Mortagne/Gironde EXecutives.
- The Deutsches Stadion in Berlin is dedicated with the release of 10,000 pigeons, in front of an audience of 60,000 people. It has been constructed especially for the 1916 Summer Olympics, which are cancelled as a result of World War I.