Sunday 1 June 1913
It was Sunday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 1, 1913). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Patrick Dalzel-Job and Bill Deedes.
Her Sister's Secret, directed by Edgar G. Ulmer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 1 June 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 1 June 1913!
Which were the important events of 1 June 1913 ?
- Samoa - Independence Day 1962.
- Roman Empire - Festival in honour of Carna.
- Children's Day in some countries.
- Commemoration of Justin Martyr (Anglican).
- Kenya Madaraka Day 1963.
- Tunisia - Constitution Day / Victory Day 1959.
- The Ascension in Eastern Christianity.
- Nirvana of Buddhists.
- Patrick Dalzel-Job: English soldier and inspiration for James Bond (Born 1913).
- Bill Deedes: British journalist and politician (Born 1913).
- The Greek-Serbian Treaty of Alliance is signed, paving the way for the Second Balkan War.