Tuesday 24 June 1913
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer (see planets position on June 24, 1913). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jan Kubis and Max van Praag.
Her Sister's Secret, directed by Edgar G. Ulmer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 24 June 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 June 1913!
Which were the important events of 24 June 1913 ?
- Roman Catholic Church - Feast of Saint John the Baptist, patron saint of QuTbec
- Discovery Day in Newfoundland and Labrador (celebrating the 1497 discovery by John Cabot)
- Bannockburn Day in Scotland (see 1314 above)
- Quarter days in England
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Rahmat (Mercy) - First day of the sixth month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Battle of Carabobo Day in Venezuela (1821)
- FOte nationale du QuTbec, also called St-Jean-Baptiste Day
- Day of Indian in Peru
- Original Midsummer's Eve in Finland and Sweden, although the official holiday is now moved to the nearest Friday
- St. John's Day in Estonia and Sao Joao in Porto
- Festival of San Juan observed in Bolivia and Peru
- American Radio Relay League - Field Day 2006
- Jan Kubis
- Max van Praag: Dutch singer.
- Vincent Ferrini: American writer with more than 40 published books of poems and plays.
- Pier Pasinetti: Italian author, novelist and screenwriter.
- John Kubris: Czechoslovakia -- Resistance fighter.
- Jean Van De Casteele: Wizernes physician.
- Gustaaf Deloor: Belgian cyclist and soldier (d. 2002).
- Gustav Deloor: Belgium sport Champion.
- Frank Lynes: Composer, dies at 55.
- 53rd British Golf Open: J H Taylor shoots a 304 at Hoylake Hoylake
- Greece and Serbia annul their alliance with Bulgaria.