Wednesday 18 June 1913
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on June 18, 1913). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Sylvia Porter and Pierre Berès.
Her Sister's Secret, directed by Edgar G. Ulmer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 18 June 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 18 June 1913!
Which were the important events of 18 June 1913 ?
- Seychelles - National Day.
- Brazil - Chemist's Day.
- Father's Day, US, UK, Chile (2006).
- Autistic Pride Day, beginning in 2005.
- Sylvia Porter: American writer and economist.
- Pierre Berès: French bookseller and antiquarian book collector.
- Francesco Waldner: Italian astrologer, newspaper columnist and known through articles in astrological journals.
- Wilfred Bigelow: Canadian soldier and surgeon (d. 2005).
- Sylvia Field Porter: American economist and journalist (d. 1991).
- Françoise Loranger: Canadian playwright and producer (d. 1995).
- Robert Mondavi: American winemaker and philanthropist (d. 2008).
- Sammy Cahn: American pianist and composer (d. 1993).
- The Arab Congress of 1913 opened, during which Arab nationalists met to discuss desired reforms under the Ottoman Empire.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1913 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- The Trail of the Lonesome Pine - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- When Irish Eyes Are Smiling - Chauncey Olcott
- Bert Williams - Nobody
- Florida Rag - Fred Van Eps (as Van Eps Trio)