Wednesday 11 June 1913
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include John Elliott Terry and Jose Caballero.
The Battle of Gettysburg, directed by Charles Giblyn, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
while The Amateur Gentleman by Jeffrey Farnol was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 11 June 1913!
Which were the important events of 11 June 1913 ?
- John Elliott Terry: Managing director (National Film Finance Corp).
- Jose Caballero: Spanish painter.
- Roger Frey: French politician.
- Rise Stevens: American opera singer, a mezzo-soprano for four decades.
- Vince Lombardi: Football coach (Packers), dies at 57 in Washington, DC.
- Risë Stevens: American soprano and actress (d. 2013)
- Coby Whitmore: American painter and magazine illustrator (Born 1913)
- Machmud Shevket Pasha: Turks grand vizier, murdered.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1913 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Goodbye, Boys - Peerless Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?