Monday 23 June 1913
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Molly Harris and Jacques Rabemananjara.
Her Sister's Secret, directed by Edgar G. Ulmer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 June 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 June 1913!
Which were the important events of 23 June 1913 ?
- J??i (L?go) - Latvia
- Saint Jonas Day - Lithuania
- The Happiest day of the year is June 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- National holiday - Luxembourg
- Midsummer's Eve, Christianized the eve of the feast of Saint John the Baptist, is celebrated in much of Northern Europe and the British Islands
- Victory Day - Estonia
- Father's Day - Poland
- Jacques Rabemananjara: Hungarian author / Vice President (Antsa).
- Molly Harris: Actress / writer (Immortal).
- William P Rogers: Norfolk, New York -- US Secretary of State (1969-73).
- Bonnie Bannon: American actress, who won a studio contract with Warner Bros.
- William Rogers: American commander lawyer and politician 55th United States Secretary of State (d. 2001).
- Second Balkan War: The Greeks defeat the Bulgarians in the Battle of Doiran.