Monday 2 June 1913
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Walter Andreas Schwarz and Bert Farber.
Her Sister's Secret, directed by Edgar G. Ulmer, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1913
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 2 June 1913
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 2 June 1913!
Which were the important events of 2 June 1913 ?
- Italy's Festa della Repubblica (Republic Day), which commemorates the birth of the Repubblica Italiana and the end of the monarchy.
- Shavuoth (Judaism) (2006).
- Xenia name day in Slovakia.
- The Greek Orthodox Church commemorates Saint Nicephorus' death - see also March 13.
- Bert Farber: Brooklyn, New York -- Orchestra leader (Arthur Gudfrey, Vic Damone).
- Walter Andreas Schwarz: German singer and author (d. 1992).
- Barbara Pym: Romantic author (Very Private Eye).
- Walter Schwarz: German singer-songwriter and playwright (d. 1992).
- Elsie Tu: English-Hong Kong educator and politician (d. 2015).
- 1st strike settlement mediated by US Department of Labor - RR clerks
- Demonstrations for general voting right in Neth