Tuesday 22 January 1952
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius (see planets position on January 22, 1952). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Teddy Gentry in Fort Payne and Karen Moe [Thornton].
Viva Zapata!, directed by Elia Kazan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while Wait For The Wagon by Mary Lasswell was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Rebound.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 22 January 1952
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 22 January 1952!
Which were the important events of 22 January 1952 ?
- New Zealand - Wellington Anniversary.
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Vincent.
- Karen Moe [Thornton]: US swimmer (1972 Olympics - Gold Medalist).
- Teddy Gentry in Fort Payne: Alabama, USA; country music star (Alabama - "Mountain Music", "Take Me Down").
- Ramon Aviles: Puerto Rican baseball player.
- Ramón Avilés: Puerto Rican baseball player.
- Ace Vergel: Filipino actor (d. 2007).
- Roger Vitrac: French Poet / dramatist (Mysteries of Love), dies at 52.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1952 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- A Kiss To Build A Dream On - Hugo Winterhalter & His Orchestra
- Here Am I - Broken Hearted - Johnnie Ray & Four Lads
- Please, Mr. Sun - Johnnie Ray & Four Lads
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?