Monday 28 January 1952
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Jean-Louis Murat and Michael Jones (musician).
Bend of the River, directed by Anthony Mann, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Forrestal Diaries by Walter Millis and E.S. Duffield was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Winnie-the-Pooh.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 January 1952!
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the important events of 28 January 1952 ?
- Catholicism - Feast day of St. Thomas Aquinas
- Jean-Louis Murat: French singer and songwriter, and painter (since 1993), widely known for his duets: "Regrets" with Mylène Farmer and "Ce Que Tu Désires" with Carla Bruni.
- Michael Jones (musician)
- Michael Jones: Welsh-born musician from a French mother, he grew up in Wales until the age of 19.
- Richard Glatzer: American director producer and screenwriter (d. 2015).
- Tomokazu Miura: Japanese actor.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1952 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Johnnie Ray & Four Lads - Please, Mr. Sun
- Johnnie Ray & Four Lads - Here Am I - Broken Hearted
- A Kiss To Build A Dream On - Hugo Winterhalter & His Orchestra
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?