Wednesday 23 January 1952
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Mequinho Meching and Françoise Vergès.
Colorado Sundown, directed by William Witney, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Forrestal Diaries by Walter Millis and E.S. Duffield was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Rebound.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 January 1952
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 January 1952!
Which were the important events of 23 January 1952 ?
- Pie Day
- The Saddest day of the year is January 23 according to a recent study completed by the Cardiff University in Cardiff, Wales (a part of the Russell Group of British universities). 
- Roman Catholic Church: Feast of Blessed Marianne of Molokai
- Mequinho Meching: Brazilian chess grand master, the first Brazilian to obtain the title of Great International Master in 1971.
- Françoise Vergès: French journalist and politician, daughter of Paul Vergès, she obtained a Phd in politics at Berkeley University (USA).
- Omar Henry: South African cricketer.
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1952 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- A Kiss To Build A Dream On - Hugo Winterhalter & His Orchestra
- Johnnie Ray & Four Lads - Here Am I - Broken Hearted
- Johnnie Ray & Four Lads - Please, Mr. Sun
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?