Saturday 23 March 1946
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 23, 1946). The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Rudy Rucker and Alan Bleasdale.
House of Horrors, directed by Jean Yarbrough, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1946
On TV people were watching Casper the Friendly Ghost.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 March 1946
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 March 1946!
Which were the important events of 23 March 1946 ?
- Saint Rebecca (d.1914)
- Roman Empire - Tubilustrium was held in honor of Mars.
- Ancient Latvia - Lieldienas held in honor of Mara and other pagan goddesses.
- Pakistan - National Day (Republic Day).
- Saint Turibius of Mongrovejo (died 1606)
- Saint Ethelwald
- Saint Victorian
- Roman Empire - The fifth and final day of Quinquatria, held in honor of Minerva.
- Rudy Rucker: Scientist.
- Alan Bleasdale: English screenwriter and producer.
- Pepe Lienhard: Swiss singer and bandleader.
- Barbara Rhoades: American actress.
- Alexandru Zirra: Composer, dies at 62.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1946 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Phil Harris - The Darktown Poker Club
- One-Zy, Two-Zy (I Love You-Zy) - Freddy Martin & His Orchestra