Friday 23 February 1906US date format: 2/23/1906, UK date format: 23/2/1906
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on February 23, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
The Last Witch, directed by John B. Dolan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 February 1906
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Personalized book about You
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 February 1906!
Which were the important events of 23 February 1906 ?
- Saint Milburga
- Roman Empire - Terminalia held in honor of Terminus.
- Russia - Defender of the Fatherland Day (formerly Red Army Day or Day of Soviet Army and Navy).
- Blessed odilia of Mombeek
- Guyana - Mashramani-Republic Day.
- Brunei - National Day.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Polycarp of Smyrna (died 155)
- Saint Lazarus (d.867)
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 23 February
- Johann Hoch US murderer: executed.
- Tommy Burns beats Marvin Hart for heavyweight boxing champion in 20 rounds.
Birth chart on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1906 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Silver Heels - Harry Tally
- Silver Heels - Arthur Pryor's Band
- Fritz and Louisa - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
- My Irish Molly O - Vess Ossman
- Will You Love Me in December as You Do in May? - Haydn Quartet