Friday February 23, 1906
US date format: 2/23/1906, UK date format: 23/2/1906
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces (see birth chart on February 23, 1906). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
The Last Witch, directed by John B. Dolan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1906
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of February 23, 1906?
- Saint Milburga
- Roman Empire - Terminalia held in honor of Terminus.
- Russia - Defender of the Fatherland Day (formerly Red Army Day or Day of Soviet Army and Navy).
- Blessed odilia of Mombeek
- See more
- Tommy Burns beats Marvin Hart for heavyweight boxing champion in 20 rounds.
- Johann Hoch US murderer: executed.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 23, 1906?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Haydn Quartet - Will You Love Me in December as You Do in May?
- Vess Ossman - My Irish Molly O
- Len Spencer & Ada Jones - Fritz and Louisa
- Arthur Pryor's Band - Silver Heels
- Harry Tally - Silver Heels