Sunday 23 February 1919US date format: 2/23/1919, UK date format: 23/2/1919
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces (see planets position on February 23, 1919). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Lord Ezra and Héléna Bossis.
Yankee Doodle in Berlin, directed by F. Richard Jones, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 February 1919
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 February 1919!
Which were the important events of 23 February 1919 ?
- Saint Milburga
- Roman Empire - Terminalia held in honor of Terminus.
- Russia - Defender of the Fatherland Day (formerly Red Army Day or Day of Soviet Army and Navy).
- Blessed odilia of Mombeek
- Guyana - Mashramani-Republic Day.
- Brunei - National Day.
- Catholicism - Feast day of Saint Polycarp of Smyrna (died 155)
- Saint Lazarus (d.867)
- Lord Ezra
- Héléna Bossis: French theatre director.
- Johnny Lucadello: American baseball player, primarily a second baseman.
- Johnny Carey: Irish footballer and manager (d. 1995).
- Fascist Party forms in Italy by Benito Mussolini
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1919 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- A Little Birch Canoe and You - Olive Kline
- There's a Long, Long Trail - Riccardo Stracciari
- Dreaming of Home, Sweet Home - Sterling Trio