Saturday 23 March 1918US date format: 3/23/1918, UK date format: 23/3/1918
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aries (see planets position on March 23, 1918). The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Walter Jenkins and Stanley Dunham.
The Blue Bird, directed by Maurice Tourneur, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 March 1918
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 March 1918!
Which were the important events of 23 March 1918 ?
- Saint Rebecca (d.1914)
- Roman Empire - Tubilustrium was held in honor of Mars.
- Ancient Latvia - Lieldienas held in honor of Mara and other pagan goddesses.
- Pakistan - National Day (Republic Day).
- Saint Turibius of Mongrovejo (died 1606)
- Saint Ethelwald
- Saint Victorian
- Roman Empire - The fifth and final day of Quinquatria, held in honor of Minerva.
- Walter Jenkins: American political figure and longtime top aide to U.S.
- Stanley Dunham: American sergeant (d. 1992).
- Helene Hale: American politician (d. 2013).
- Cesar Cortinas composer: dies at age 27.
- Lithuania proclaims independence.
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1918 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Wait Till the Cows Come Home - Prince's Orchestra
- La Capricieuse - Jascha Heifetz
- I'm All Bound Round with the Mason Dixon Line - Al Jolson