Thursday 23 May 1929
It was Thursday, under the sign of Gemini (see planets position on May 23, 1929). The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ulla Jacobsson and Thomas Erjart.
She Goes to War, directed by Henry King, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 May 1929
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 May 1929!
Which were the important events of 23 May 1929 ?
- World Turtle Day
- Saint Desiderius
- Saint Guibert of Gemblours
- Saint Montana
- Bah�'f Faith: Declaration of the B�b
- Discordianism: Day of Disunity
- Ulla Jacobsson: Swedish actress who is perhaps best known for playing the only female speaking role in the film Zulu.
- Thomas Erjart: American voice-over commercial actor for ads, Gatorade, American Airlines, more.
- Ulla Jacobson: Swedish actress (One Summer of Happiness).
- Joe Modise: South African commandant of Umkhonto we Sizwe (1965-).