Tuesday 28 May 1929
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Horst Frank and Horst Franck.
Nosferatu, directed by F.W. Murnau, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 May 1929!
Which were the important events of 28 May 1929 ?
- Feast day of the following saints in the Roman Catholic Church: Germain of Paris
- Republic Day in Azerbaijan and Armenia (both 1918).
- Bernard of Menthon
- Augustine of Canterbury
- William of Gellone
- Horst Frank: German film actor who appeared in over 100 films between 1955 and 1999.
- Horst Franck: Germany Actor.
- Patrick McNair-Wilson: English politician.
- 1st all color talking picture On With the Show exhibited (NYC)
- First all color talking picture On With the Show exhibited (in New York City).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?