Wednesday 23 November 1921
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius (see planets position on November 23, 1921). The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Fred Buscaglione and Rodney Dangerfield.
Invisible Ink, directed by Christopher Julian, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 November 1921
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 November 1921!
Which were the important events of 23 November 1921 ?
- Slovenia - Rudolf Maister Day
- Japan - Kinro kansha no hi (Labour Thanksgiving Day)
- Georgia - St George's Day
- R.C. Saints - Pope Clement I, Saint Columban
- Bah�'f Faith - Feast of Qawl (Speech) - First day of the 14th month of the Bah�'f Calendar
- Fred Buscaglione: Italian popular singer who founded a personality he called "The Gangster" in the 50s.
- Rodney Dangerfield: Comedian.
- Hein J Roethof: Lawyer / Dutch MP (PvdA).
- President Harding signs Willis Campell Act (anti-beer bill) forbidding doctors prescribing beer or liquor for medicinal purposes
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of November 1921 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Who'll be the Next One (To Cry Over You) - Charles Harrison
- Strut, Miss Lizzie - American Quartet
- Eubie Blake - Bandana Days
- I Ain't Nobody's Darling - Paul Biese Trio & Frank Crumit