Monday 23 December 1957
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn (see planets position on December 23, 1957). The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Dan Bigras and Trisha Goddard.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to April Love by Pat Boone.
Teenage Monster, directed by Jacques R. Marquette, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1957
while Peter Freuchen'S Book Of The Seven Seas by Peter Freuchen and David Loth was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Sie schreiben mit.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 December 1957
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 December 1957!
Which were the important events of 23 December 1957 ?
- Festivus (from sitcom Seinfeld)
- Oaxaca - Night of the Radishes
- Secular humanism (American) - HumanLight observed
- R.C. Saints - John Cantius ; Thorlac Thorhallsson, patron saint of Iceland
- Sweden - Birthday of Queen Silvia, an official flag day
- Japan - The Emperor's Birthday - Birthday of Akihito, the current Emperor of Japan
- Roman festivals - Larentalia, a festival in honor of Larenta
- Ancient Latvia - Ziemassvetki held
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1957 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?