Saturday 5 October 1912
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra (see planets position on October 5, 1912). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John P Scripps and Louis Delfino.
No Trespassing, directed by Bobby Bragg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 October 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 October 1912!
Which were the important events of 5 October 1912 ?
- John P Scripps
- Louis Delfino: French fighter ace in World War II and a General in the French Air Force.
- John Scripps: American newspaper publisher and entrepreneur, the Chairman of the Board of the Scripps publishing empire.
- Fritz Fischer: Nazi war criminal (d. 2003).
- Yanks win final game at Hilltop stadium
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1912 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- When You're Away - American Quartet
- Oh! You Circus Day - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Sweetheart Sue - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell