Saturday 5 October 1912
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Louis Delfino and John Scripps.
As You Like It, directed by J. Stuart Blackton, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
while Their Yesterdays by Harold Bell Wright was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 October 1912!
Which were the important events of 5 October 1912 ?
- Louis Delfino: French fighter ace in World War II and a General in the French Air Force.
- John Scripps: American newspaper publisher and entrepreneur, the Chairman of the Board of the Scripps publishing empire.
- Fritz Fischer: Nazi war criminal (d. 2003).
- Yanks win final game at Hilltop stadium
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1912 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Sweetheart Sue - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- Oh! You Circus Day - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- When You're Away - American Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?