Saturday 5 October 1912
It was Saturday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John P Scripps and Louis Delfino.
No Trespassing, directed by Bobby Bragg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 5 October 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 5 October 1912!
Which were the important events of 5 October 1912 ?
- John P Scripps
- Louis Delfino: French fighter ace in World War II and a General in the French Air Force.
- John Scripps: American newspaper publisher and entrepreneur, the Chairman of the Board of the Scripps publishing empire.
- Fritz Fischer: Nazi war criminal (d. 2003).
- Yanks win final game at Hilltop stadium
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1912 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- When You're Away - American Quartet
- Oh! You Circus Day - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Sweetheart Sue - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell