Sunday 6 October 1912
It was Sunday, under the sign of Libra. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Anthony Cuthbert Baines and Perkins Bass.
No Trespassing, directed by Bobby Bragg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1912
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 6 October 1912
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 6 October 1912!
Which were the important events of 6 October 1912 ?
- Judaism - Fast of Gedalia (2005)
- Egypt - National Day or Victory Day; celebrates the results of the October war in 1973
- U.S. - German-American Day observed since 1987; Mad Hatter Day
- French Republican Calendar - �ne (Donkey) Day, fifteenth day in the Month of VendTmiaire
- Ireland - Ivy Day, formerly honoring the Irish revolutionary Padraig Pearse, commemmorates the death of Charles Stewart Parnell.
- Also see October 6 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- RC Saints - Saint Bruno, St Faith
- Anthony Cuthbert Baines: Writer / curator.
- Perkins Bass: American politician and former Member of the United States House of Representatives from New Hampshire.
- Pirates Owen Chief Wilson hits record 36th triple of season
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1912 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- When You're Away - American Quartet
- Oh! You Circus Day - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Sweetheart Sue - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell