Monday 23 October 1911
It was Monday, under the sign of Scorpio (see planets position on October 23, 1911). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Albert Littolff and Jean-Louis Murat.
Three Million Dollars, directed by Allan Dwan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 October 1911
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 October 1911!
Which were the important events of 23 October 1911 ?
- Chemistry: Mole Day
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Scorpio in Western tropical astrology.
- Hungary - National Day (revolution of 1956 and the proclamation of the Republic of Hungary in 1989)
- Also see October 23 (Eastern Orthodox liturgics)
- R.C. Saints - Saint Giovanni da Capistrano; Anicius Manlius Severinus Boethius
- French Republican Calendar - CTleri (Celery) Day, second day in the Month of Brumaire
- Albert Littolff: French fighter pilot in World War II, awarded the title of 'Compagnon de la Libération' (English: Companion of the Liberation).
- Jean-Louis Murat: Toulouse EXecutives.
- Jack Keller: American songwriter (Born 1936).
- First use of aircraft in war: An Italian pilot takes off from Libya to observe Turkish army lines during the Turco-Italian War.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of October 1911 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Pink Lady Selection - Victor Concert Orchestra
- Down By the Old Mill Stream - Arthur Clough
- In the Land of Harmony - American Quartet