Wednesday 28 August 1907
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on August 28, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Philip A Edwards and Rupert Hart-Davis.
The Dummy, directed by Dante Falconi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 28 August 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 28 August 1907!
Which were the important events of 28 August 1907 ?
- Many Christian churches: feast day of Saint Augustine of Hippo.
- Hong Kong: Liberation Day (1945)
- Philip A Edwards: British Guiana, runner (1928, 32, 36 Olympics - Bronze Medalist).
- Rupert Hart-Davis: English publisher, literary editor.
- Nino Taranto: Italy Actor.
- United Parcel Service (UPS) is founded by James E. Casey in Seattle, Washington.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1907 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Honey Boy - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)
- It's Great to be a Soldier Man - Byron G. Harlan
- Uncle Josh at the Dentist's - Cal Stewart
- You'll Have to Wait Till My Ship Comes In - Bob Roberts
- Stein Song - Haydn Quartet