Friday August 30, 1907
US date format: 8/30/1907, UK date format: 30/8/1907
Is this your lucky day? Bet on the figures of this date here
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo (see birth chart on August 30, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican), the UK Prime Minister was Sir Henry Campbell-Bannerman (Liberal), Pope Pius X was leading the Catholic Church.
Famous people born on this day include Leonor Fini and Bertha Pallan.
The Dummy, directed by Dante Falconi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the important events of August 30, 1907?
- International Day of the Disappeared
- Turkey - Victory Day (to commemorate the Battle of Dumlupinar in 1922)
- Peru - Saint Rose of Lima's Day
- Richard Mansfield: American actor and manager (Born 1857).
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 30, 1907?
Unlimited, ad-free streaming of over a million songs, 30 day Free Trial
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Haydn Quartet - Stein Song
- Bob Roberts - You'll Have to Wait Till My Ship Comes In
- Cal Stewart - Uncle Josh at the Dentist's
- Byron G. Harlan - It's Great to be a Soldier Man
- Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet) - Honey Boy