Friday 30 August 1907US date format: 8/30/1907, UK date format: 30/8/1907
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo (see planets position on August 30, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Leonor Fini and Bertha Pallan.
The Dummy, directed by Dante Falconi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 30 August 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 30 August 1907!
Which were the important events of 30 August 1907 ?
- International Day of the Disappeared
- Turkey - Victory Day (to commemorate the Battle of Dumlupinar in 1922)
- Peru - Saint Rose of Lima's Day
- Leonor Fini: Argentinian painter illustrator and author (d. 1996).
- Bertha Pallan: American archaeologist (d. 1978).
- Richard Mansfield: American actor and manager (Born 1857).
Planetary positions on this day
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1907 ?
Top #5 songs in the USA
- Honey Boy - Peerless Quartet (Columbia Male Quartet)
- It's Great to be a Soldier Man - Byron G. Harlan
- Uncle Josh at the Dentist's - Cal Stewart
- You'll Have to Wait Till My Ship Comes In - Bob Roberts
- Stein Song - Haydn Quartet