Sunday 4 August 1907
It was Sunday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on August 4, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
The Red Spectre, directed by Segundo de Chomón, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 4 August 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 4 August 1907!
Which were the important events of 4 August 1907 ?
- Ancient Egypt - Jubilation of the Heart of Re
- El Salvador - Transfiguration Bank Holiday
- Cook Islands - Constitution Day (celebrations begin on the last Friday in July and last up to 2 weeks.)
- Burkina Faso - Anniversary of the Revolution
- St. Luanus/Lugid
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 3 saints: St. Saint John Vianney, the patron saint of priests
- St. Dominic
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 04 August
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1907 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Because I'm Married Now - Billy Murray
- My Wild Irish Rose - Haydn Quartet