Friday 23 August 1907
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ludwig Hoelscher and Exeter (United Kingdom).
The Dummy, directed by Dante Falconi, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 23 August 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 August 1907!
Which were the important events of 23 August 1907 ?
- Astrology - Last day of sun sign Leo in the tropical zodiac
- Swaziland - Umhlanga Day
- Romania - Liberation Day (1944)
- RC Saints - Saint Rose of Lima
- Roman festivals - Vulcanalia
- Ludwig Hoelscher: German concert cellist who was nominated to the post of Professor at age 29.
- Exeter (United Kingdom)
- Mora MacDonald: Scottish unusual birth, an infant safely delivered in a lifeboat, the first such incident recorded.
- Paul Sarradon: Gallargues physician.
- Pitts Howie Camnitz no-hits New York Giants, 1-0 in 5 inning game