Friday 23 August 1907
It was Friday, under the sign of Virgo. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Ludwig Hoelscher and Mora MacDonald.
while The Weavers by Gilbert Parker was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 23 August 1907!
Which were the important events of 23 August 1907 ?
- Astrology - Last day of sun sign Leo in the tropical zodiac
- Swaziland - Umhlanga Day
- Romania - Liberation Day (1944)
- RC Saints - Saint Rose of Lima
- Roman festivals - Vulcanalia
- Ludwig Hoelscher: German concert cellist who was nominated to the post of Professor at age 29.
- Mora MacDonald: Scottish unusual birth, an infant safely delivered in a lifeboat, the first such incident recorded.
- Paul Sarradon: Gallargues physician.
- Pitts Howie Camnitz no-hits New York Giants, 1-0 in 5 inning game
Which were the top hits in that special week of August 1907 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- In the Wildwood Where the Blue Bells Grew - Haydn Quartet
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?