Wednesday 24 July 1907
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Leo (see planets position on July 24, 1907). The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Hugh Charles and Vitaliano Brancati.
The Dancing Pig, directed by Not Specified, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1907
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 24 July 1907
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 July 1907!
Which were the important events of 24 July 1907 ?
- Utah - Pioneer Day (1847)
- St. Ruffin
- St. Wulfhad
- St. David
- St. Romanus, 2nd bishop of Rochester.
- St. Lewine
- St. Kinga/Cunegundes
- St. Francis Solano
- St. Saint Christina the Astonishing
- Roman Catholicism - the feasts of at least 9 saints: St. Lupus
- Ancient Latvia - Jekaupa Diena held
- Astrology: First day of sun sign Leo
- Vanuatu - Children's Day
- Ecuador - Sim=n Bolfvar Day
- Venezuela - the Libertador (Sim=n Bolfvar Day)
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1907 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- La Boheme - O Soave Fanciulla (Thou Sweetest Maiden) - Enrico Caruso & Nellie Melba
- And Then I Laughed - Cal Stewart
- Meet Me Down at the Corner - Len Spencer & Ada Jones
- In the Wildwood Where the Blue Bells Grew - Frank Stanley & Byron G. Harlan