Sunday 24 April 1910
It was Sunday, under the sign of Taurus (see planets position on April 24, 1910). The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lucie Rivel and Raymond Martin.
The Tenderfoot, directed by Ray Enright, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 24 April 1910
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 April 1910!
Which were the important events of 24 April 1910 ?
- Saint Alexander (died 178)
- Genocide Remembrance Day in Armenia.
- Republic Day in The Gambia (1970).
- Newman's Day.
- 24-Hour Comics Day.
- Saint Maria-Euphrasia Pelletier (d.1868)
- Saint Honorius
- Saint Fidelis of Sigmaringen
- Saint Egbert of Northumbria
- Saint Deodatus
- Lucie Rivel: German/french artist, painter.
- Raymond Martin: French sculptor who died on 3 February 1992 in Cachan.
- German Catholic youth movement Quickborn forms.
Search For Your Ancestors
Planetary positions on this day
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of April 1910 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- Some Day, Melinda - Arthur Collins & Byron Harlan
- Faust - Mon Coeur Est Penetre Depouvante! (My Heart is Torn with Grief) - Enrico Caruso & Geraldine Farrar
- It's Moonlight All the Time on Broadway - Billy Murray