Monday 24 February 1919
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Alan Hugh and Earl Kitchener.
Ingeborg Holm, directed by Victor Sjstrm, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1919
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 February 1919!
Which were the important events of 24 February 1919 ?
- Independence Day in Estonia (1918; the Soviet period is considered illegal annexation).
- Flag Day in MTxico.
- St. Sergius
- Dragobete in Romania.
- St. Matthias
- St. Modest
- St. Edelbert
- Blessed Ameel of Ter Duinen
- Regifugium, in the Roman calendar.
- Alan Hugh: Iliffe psychologist.
- Earl Kitchener: of Khartoum.
- Betty Marsden: English comedy actress (d. 1998).
- Arpad Bogsch: Hungarian turned American international civil servant (d. 2004).
- Nellie Connally: American newsmaker, the First Lady of Texas from 1963 to 1969.
- John Warnecke: American architect, he designed the Arlington Cemetery gravesite of President John F. Kennedy.
- Jean Soissons: Bar le Duc Military man
- Josephine McGill composer: dies at age 41.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 24 February 1919
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1919 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- A Little Birch Canoe and You - Olive Kline
- Sterling Trio - Dreaming of Home, Sweet Home
- There's a Long, Long Trail - Riccardo Stracciari
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?