Wednesday 24 March 1920
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aries. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include René Andrieu and René Acht.
Sex, directed by Fred Niblo, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
What the sky looked like on 24 March 1920
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 24 March 1920!
Which were the important events of 24 March 1920 ?
- World Tuberculosis Day.
- Saint Simeon (died 1475)
- Ancient Latvia - Kazimiras Diena observed.
- Saint Catharine of Sweden ((died 1381)
- René Andrieu: French Communist Resistance fighter, journalist and politician.
- René Acht: swiss artist, painter, sculptor and art teacher.
- Maria Meriko
- Gaby Sylvia
- Gene Nelson: Actor / dancer (SOB, Purple Hills, Starlift), dies at 76.
- Gene Nelson [Berg]: Seattle, Washington -- Actor (Tea For 2, Oklahoma).
- Mary Stolz: American author (d. 2006).
- René Andréeu: Beauregard Journalist.
- Bill Irwin: Canadian skier and soldier (d. 2013).
- Carlo Monti: Italian sprinter.
- 1st US coast guard air station established (Morehead City NC)
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1920 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Dardanella - Prince's Dance Orchestra
- When the Moon Shines on the Moonshine - Bert Williams
- I Might Be Your Once-in-a-While - Olive Kline
- When It Comes To Lovin' the Girls, I'm Way Ahead of The Times - Eddie Cantor